How many of you guys here actually do your own washing of clothes? Especially with the new HDB layout and the working habits, it has make it increasingly hard for working adults like us to dry our clothes with sun! ☀️ What’s worse is that clothes that aren’t dried with sun usually have a weird smell. Is it only me who feel this way?
So, I’m actually pleasantly glad to receive this to try! And what’s best! It comes just right in time for spring cleaning!!!
Magiclean Fabric Freshener
This magiclean Fabric Freshener is magic I must tell you!
I tried cleaning my soft toy with it and it instantly feels much cleaner and smell very nice! It doesn’t come with a very strong smell so it’s good for ppl who had those detergent smell after washing!
Not sure about you all, I personally find it a chore to wash my soft toys cause my soft toys tend to feel different after they are being washed in the washing machine! Somehow, it doesn’t feel as nice to hug as before. So, imagine my surprise when I hug my Poohs after spraying this. My Poohs feel the same as compared to before! Best part, it doesn’t have the detergent smell at all! 😍
So you may ask me for more information on this product! So here it is!
- Strong penetrative power that penetrates deeply into the fabric, killing 99.9% of the bacteria
- Trigger technology that dispenses micro-mist spray for wider and more coverage
- Natural deodorizing extracts!
- Ergonomically designed bottle for easy grip
- Suitable for hard-to-wash fabric and even baby products!
- To use the product, you just need to open the nozzle cover until a “click” sound is heard! No need to turn! (Refer to pic above)
- Then spray on the fabric directly from a 20-30cm distance until the whole surface becomes lightly wet.
- Dry the items well after spraying. For me, I leave it to dry it naturally!
- Close the white nozzle cover after use.
And then you are done!
This has definitely make my cleaning so much easier and simpler!
And ya! It’s available in Fresh & Light scent, Refreshing Mint and Pure Blossom Fragrance!
If you want to read more about this product, you can always refer to here!