I’m always a fan of using facial mist, but absolutely hate using applying sunblock though I know it’s a MUST have to apply, even though I’m going to be at home the whole day.
Yes, I am as lazy as that.
So I’m super interested in trying this brand new product from Bioderma that Sample Store kindly sent to me!
BIODERMA 2-in-1 moisturising anti-UV mist (Eau de soin SPF 30)
Yes! This is the product! This is a 2-in-1 hydrating mist it is the FIRST product which combines sunscreen and anti-oxidant complex into a deeply hydrating water-based formula!
This is also the only mist in the derma-cosmetics category that works to prevent skin ageing on-the-go!
Let me briefly share with you all the 3 key feature
1. SPF in water
- Sunscreen is being integrated into the water, creating a unique mist texture
- No spreading is required and it’s invisible on skin!
2. Deeply Hydrating Water
- Formulated using highly purified water
- Helps to repair skin barrier, retain moisture and restore skin’s water circulation (Super good for ladies like us who work in office)
3. Diffusion Technique
- Feels fresh and light on the skin
- Comes with superfine spray pump specially selected to produce an almost imperceptible most
- Does not stain clothes
- Air-free pump bottle equipped with a gas-free atmospheric spray
Of course, I have to try right! But before I go into that, maybe I can share with you all how to use it!
- Shake well
- Spray 20cm away from face
- Spray 4 times peruse
- Leave to dry, no need to spread
Note: this can used as the last step of the morning skincare routine or use it to re-hydrate, set makeup and protect skin from harmful UV rays.
Yes! This means that you can use this product over your makeup! So office ladies rejoice! You can keep one in your office and use the moisturising mist during working hours! We need to hydrate our dehydrated and dry skin that is constantly being exposed to the aircon in office right?
My Review – Before and After
To be honest, I was expecting it to change my skin condition at all because it’s not tinted at all. But it does provide my face with more hydration.
What I like is that I do not need to spread the sunscreen myself, I just need to let it rest on my face for 1-2 minutes.
However, it does feel a little sticky when it’s first sprayed on. However, after letting it rest, the sticky feeling is no longer there anymore, which I like.
For just 50ml, this product is retailing at $19.90!
It will be available exclusively at Watsons from 1st March 2018! Thereafter, it will be available islandwide at major Watsons, Guardian stores, Unity, Robinson’s, Welcia-BHG, Lazada Official Store and Zalora Official Store from 1st April 2018 onwards!